Need parts installed or general maintenance performed?
At Faction we specialize in performance work, specifically on cars used for Drifting as that is where our true passion lies but we can do anything from simple oil changes to diagnosing complex electrical issues. General repair is always welcome. Only quality parts and fluids are used on all of the cars we service.
Located in East Rutherford New Jersey, easily accessible from RT 80, RT 17, and RT 3.
27B Poplar St
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
We are open 9am-6pm on weekdays only. But part installations and maintenance is all done by appointment.
Please shoot us an email when you are ready to make an appointment and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Listed below are some of the services we offer:
- Mechanical/General labor - $135/hr
- Fabrication labor - $145/hr
- Conventional oil changes starting at - $70
- Synthetic oil changes starting at - $85
Differential Welding Services:
- Differential housing removed and dropped off. Includes disassembly, cleaning, welding and reassembly without fluid - $190
- Removal and reinstallation prices are dependant on vehicle, contact us for pricing.
- Our differential welding service is the best in the area! Most differentials will be plated for strength and include a limited lifetime warranty, contact us for more info!
- Nissan 240sx including SR, CA, RB, & JZ engines (parts not included) starting at - $1500
- Replacement engine for most Japanese models (parts not included) starting at - $1200
We also offer the following services and much more! Contact us for pricing:
- Transmission & Differential fluid changes
- 30k/60k/90k general maintenance services
- Coolant flushes
- Brake services
- Clutch and flywheel replacement
- Wiring diagnostic and repair
- Timing belt replacement services
- Mount and balance
- Strut and shock replacement
- Suspension services
- Exhaust system services
We also offer 2 and 4-wheel alignments in house, using our state of the art Hunter Hawk-Eye Elite alignment system in tandem with our low car friendly alignment rack.
Before you deliver your vehicle for your alignment appointment, please send us an email with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Car make, model and year
- Any suspension upgrades on the car (adjustable arms, coilovers, etc.)
- Your desired alignment specifications
- Please empty your vehicle of any and all unnecessary items (extra tires, heavy personal items, etc.) that could potentially alter and adversely affect the alignment process. If this is not done before arrival, a fee of $35 will be charged to remove larger items from the cabin before performing the alignment.
- If your vehicle is deemed unable to be worked on upon further inspection due to improper installation of parts or missing components, we will first offer to repair the issue. If this work is denied we will charge an alignment rack setup charge of $67.50 plus tax.
- Alternatively, we also offer a Pre-Alignment inspection service if you are interested in making sure your car is ready to have a proper alignment done. This inspection is $40.50 plus tax.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE NEW JERSEY STATE SALES TAX