Competition Clutch Cast Flywheel
Competition Clutch flywheels are made of 4140 forged steel and are a one-piece design. This helps significantly in reducing the chances of ring gear separation and friction surface warpage. All flywheels can be resurfaced.
- Preserves low end torque and drive ability
- One piece ring gear for high durability
- Well suited for Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch kit applications
- Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
- CNC machined and balanced to O.E. specifications